twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Just Listen


When I speak, I only need you to listen,
For whatever point I may quote, you may not recognize,
It takes a lot of courage for me to come out,
Despite the fact that you may not fancy me, just listen.

When I speak, hear me
Do not talk nor judge
That is not what I asked you to do
I can hear, I am not deaf, neither is my feeble heart

When I speak, and you feel you have something better to do,
Strange as it may seem,
It hurts me,
I may not show it, but I feel unworthy.

They say God is a mute,
But he has ears that could hear the soundest heartbeat,
You say you’re only human, you are not God,
They also say humans have hearts that care.

When I ask you to listen, just listen,
And if you want to talk,
Wait for your turn,
And I will listen to you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here!

 

Blogger templates

Blogroll

About